Our mountain bike trail network is unique in the world and offers a diverse range of trails of all difficulty levels - perfect for soul riders, free riders, downhill experts and also cross-country fans.
There are five modern cable cars that will take you where you need to go for bikers who are nervous about arduous climbs but do not want to miss out on a bike tour at high altitudes. This will let you explore the innumerable panoramic trails without breaking too much of a sweat.
There are also simple bike trails for beginners and families on a biking holiday in Saalbach-Hinterglemm. The family-friendly Tauern bike trail is 280km long and can be reached from the town centre.
Saalbach-Hinterglemm has become firmly established as the leading mountain biking region in Austria. Mountain bikers are guaranteed an out-of-the-ordinary cycling holiday due to the region’s unique nature and the countless rustic mountain huts that invite you to drop in and take a load off.
Bike park benefits:
- 400 km of marked mountain bike trails
- 720 km large bike networks in the region
- Connection to the Tauern bike path
- Bikes can be transported on five mountain cable cars
- Cross-country marathon route
- Single trails, downhill, free-ride, dirt park, and much more
- Leogang bike park
- Free panoramic map
- 3D bike map online
- Guided bike tours
- Courses on riding technique
- Numerous events