Winter activities in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
There is also lots to experience besides the pistes and trails!
There are plenty of activities to choose from in Saalbach-Hinterglemm besides the classic winter sports such as skiing, snowboarding, free-riding and cross-country.
Take a look through the list below to get an idea of what you can get up to on your winter holiday in Saalbach-Hinterglemm:
- Archery courses at Glemmerhof
- Riding snowmobiles on specially prepared skidoo tracks
- Riding on caterpillar snow trucks by yourself or as a passenger
- Icecart - go-karting with spikes
- Curling: on the ice rink past the Zwoelferkogel cable car
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides through the Lindlingalm pasture
- Ski tours - energetic ascents and unique descents
- Tobogganing: Tobogganing on the Biberg in Saalfelden (6 km), Reiterkogel (3.2km), Spielberghaus (3 km) and Maisalm (2km)
- Ice skating on the ice rink in Hinterglemm
- Guided snow shoe hikes every Saturday or everyday if the weather is good and you do not mind going it alone